A dream job working on board a luxury superyacht cruising the picturesque waters of the Great Barrier Reef is up for grabs.
The crew behind the M.Y. Flying Fish, Northern Escape Collection’s opulent 32m private yacht moored at Townsville’s Breakwater Marina, are searching for a stewardess to join their small team to help maintain the interior of the vessel and provide exemplary service to its charter guests.
Having recently undergone a $2m refit, the vessel can privately accommodate up to eight guests in four luxurious staterooms for overnight charter or up to 20 guests for exclusive day-use.
The M.Y. Flying Fish features its own heli-pad, spacious interior living quarters across three decks complete with mahogany finishes and indulgent furnishings, a comfortably shaded alfresco dining area, and a fly deck saloon lounge for enjoying the panoramic views of the Coral Sea and Queensland’s serene sunset.
Located on the brink on unparalleled central Great Barrier Reef cruising grounds, the M.Y. Flying Fish accesses some of Queensland’s most breathtaking destinations and experiences including vibrant dive and snorkel sites, sought-after fishing locales, remote sand cays, pristine tropical islands and mangrove-lined estuaries. On occasion the vessel also takes up residence at Orpheus Island Lodge, offering a rare and indulgent opportunity for charter guests to experience the world-class island lodge from the privacy of a luxury yacht.
- A position on one of Australia’s premium superyachts, based in Townsville
- Unique opportunity for somebody that loves being at sea
- Strong hospitality experience as this role handles beverage and meal service, housekeeping, and laundry
- Passionate about delivering an exceptional five-star guest experience
- Happy disposition and positive attitude
- Team player and able to work unsupervised when required
- High level of professionalism and well presented
- Great eye for detail and creative flair
- Ability to communicate effectively and work in a small team
- Townsville-based applicant preferred to enable crew member to have time off from the boat when not on charter
If you're interested in joining us, please send your CV and cover letter to email@example.com for consideration.