Orpheus is an all-inclusive, private island lodge located in the Great Barrier Reef.
With only 14 rooms, suites and villas, Orpheus Island is the ultimate in secluded, unspoilt tropical paradise, and stretches across 11km of immaculate turquoise coastline.
Best suited to the island's tropical surroundings, Orpheus offers gastronomic, daily changing menus that showcase the riches of the region. With a strong focus on local produce, freshly caught and grown, this kitchen surely is the ultimate dream for any chef.
As a highly talented and passionate Sous Chef, you will create daily changing menus that wow our guests.
- Experience within a similar standard of kitchen
- Experience in daily changing menus
- Ability to work autonomously
- Supportive and strong team player
- Exceptional time management and organisational skills
- Previous experience in a hatted, Michelin or high-end restaurant is highly favourable
- Must be trade qualified
- Excellent technical knowledge and experience in all cooking techniques and style