To provide exceptional, personalised service which exceeds clients’ expectations, and establishes Daintree Ecolodge as the leading boutique lodge in Far North Queensland under the Northern Escape Collection Banner.
- Oversee the operation of the Food and Beverage outlets throughout the Lodge ensuring that exceptional standards of service are maintained at all times.
- Ensure all clients are delighted with the quality, ambience and attention to detail of the banquets/conferences.
- Promptly handles guest's requests/comments in accordance with policy and ensure prompt follow up and delivery of guest information. All problems and complaints are to be recorded and reported back to the General Manager.
- Ensure customer needs and satisfaction is given priority over all other activities.
- Deliver quality service and prompt management response to client problem resolution.
- Responsible for the food and beverage outlets throughout the Lodge, maintaining established cost and quality standards.
- Assist with the development of the yearly budget plans for department and submit to the General Manager.
- Monitor department actual performance as compared to planned performance and take correction action as required.
- Compile and distribute revenue forecast, sales analysis data and operating reports.
- Actively involved with the implementation of the department’s market programs and reinforce use of suggestive selling techniques.
- Constantly seek to improve service, reduce costs and increase sales and offer suggestions to the General Manager for improvements.
- Ensure efficient control and adequate outlet par stocks at all times in conjunction with the Restaurant Supervisors and General Manager.
- Liaise with the Executive Chef and General Manager to enable the setting of menus and prices in accordance with the efficient cost control of items.
- Certificate III Hospitality, Diploma Hospitality Management or 5 years Food and Beverage experience or 2 years’ experience in a Supervisory role
- Room Master System
- Micros system
- Word, Excel and Powerpoint
- Lodge operational systems
- Excellent IT skills including spreadsheets
- Ability to meet strict deadlines and work under pressure
- Minimum 5 years Lodge/Hotel experience
- Supervisory experience
- Clear communication skills both verbal and written
- Barista skills
- Bar experience
- Table Service
- Organisational skills
- Highly developed telephone communication skills
- Highly organised
- Ability to prioritise
- Skilled in project planning
- Excellent English language skills
- Highly developed interpersonal skills
- Strong focus on quality customer service
- Good sense of judgment and reasoning skills