Join our passionate team at Northern Escape Collection, working across our curated portfolio of boutique, sustainable lodges in Far North Queensland celebrating the reef (Orpheus Island Lodge), the rainforest (Daintree Ecolodge) and the outback (Mt Mulligan Lodge).
Northern Escape Collection is part of Morris Group - an Australian-owned family business on a mission to make a positive impact doing work we love. Our business spans hospitality, tourism, aviation, technology and sustainability, right across Australia, providing team members with many opportunities to grow.
Central to our work is our philanthropy and impact investing that we use as tools to create the world we want to live in.
- Northern Escape Collection provides outstanding experiences – you’ll be passionate about going above and beyond for our guests
- You’ll have previous experience in hotel reservations or a similar sales environment and be confident maximising yield in both rates and occupancy as well as up-selling experiences across the portfolio
- You’ll have experience with a range of reservations channels such as PMS, channel managers and OTAs
- You’ll thrive in a fast-paced and rewarding environment with opportunities to grow your career across our business
What else you need to know
- You will need availability across a 7-day rotating roster including weekends, peak holiday periods and public holidays
- You require an ability to obtain an ASIC (Aviation Security Identification Card)
- You must be eligible to work in Australia
This full-time role is based in Cairns, Queensland.
How to apply
Please apply and enclose your CV and cover letter or email [email protected]