Daintree Rainforest Accommodation Package

Exclusive Use

Set in the heart of the World Heritage-listed Daintree Rainforest, the Daintree Ecolodge can become an exclusive oasis for a myriad of events including small conferences, product launches, corporate or wellness retreats and private milestones. Comfortably sleeping 30 guests in 15 bayans (treehouses), we invite your guests to discover this soul-enriching rainforest retreat and be inspired by its natural beauty and diverse surrounding region.

Package inclusions:

  • Accommodation for 30 guests (15 x bayans)
  • À la carte breakfast at the Julaymba Restaurant

From $7,990 per night (30 guests) 

To book, contact Northern Escape Collection Reservations

07) 4777 7377 or [email protected]

Package T & Cs : Travel between 1 April 2022 – 31 March 2023. Minimum length of stay 2 nights. From $7,990 per night for 30 guests. Exclusive Use package cannot be booked from 14th April – 19th April 2022 and 19th December 2022 – 6th January 2023 inclusive when Easter & Festive Season rates are in place.  A 10% accommodation discount can be applied for 4+ nights. At the time of booking, a non-refundable 25% deposit payment is required. The remaining 75% balance is to be paid 61+ days prior to the scheduled commencement date of event. Booking code EXCL.