In line with the Australian Government’s announcement restricting all non-essential services due to the evolving situation regarding Coronavirus (COVID-19), we have been forced to close the Northern Escape Collection lodges. This decision is temporary and we will be monitoring advice from the government closely, but at this stage we’re planning to be closed for 2 – 3 months and will re-open to our loyal guests as soon as travel restrictions ease.
– Orpheus Island Lodge and Mt Mulligan Lodge closure effective from 23 March 2020
– Daintree Ecolodge closure effective from 24 March 2020
Our Reservations Department will be contacting guests directly and are working through the most immediate travel dates, as a first order of priority. Any impacted guests with stays until 30 June 2020, will be offered credit to travel at a future date (valid for 12 months from original check-in date) and refunds are applicable to bookings that meet our standard booking policy. We appreciate your patience and understanding as it may take us a few days to contact you.
Revised booking policy, as a result of COVID-19 – implemented 16/03/2020
For all stays until 30 June 2020.
– Guests are eligible to a one-time free date change valid for 12 months from original check-in date (or credit note)
– We are pleased to be able to honour existing rates on all postponements over the 12 month period
– If you choose not to put your booking into credit or don’t nominate a date change, our standard booking policy applies
Guests who booked via online travel agents (OTA) or other third-party travel professionals are advised to contact their booking provider for further information.
We continue to be hugely grateful for your encouragement and support at what is a difficult time for everyone in the tourism industry. We look forward to welcoming guests back to our retreats, where the Queensland sun shines bright, as soon as possible.
For any queries regarding your stay, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org or +61 7 4777 7377.